There are links below to affiliate partners and companies that have provided me with samples throughout the year. However, all opinions are my own, and I won’t be suggesting any gifts below that I wouldn’t or haven’t purchased for under my own tree this year.
1. Tickets for Odyssey or Spirit of Boston Dinner Cruise – There’s nothing quite like the view of the Boston skyline from the water. Give these folks a call or visit online to book a dinner cruise for an amazing gift. Looking for plans for New Years Eve? Hint: There’s a New Years Eve Fireworks Dinner.
2. Macy’s at South Shore Plaza – This locale of the famed department store has been open for 24 hours a day for the last few days, and they’ve got your back until 6 PM on Christmas Eve. Get over there and pick up those last few items on your list. While you are there, be sure to let the kids drop off those last letters to Santa in the special letterboxes. For each letter collected, Macy’s is donating $1 to the Make-A-Wish Foundation!
3. Harbor Sweets Chocolate – Harbor Sweets has been making their world-famous chocolate right in Salem for decades, but you should grab a few boxes of their new line called Salt & Ayre for your last minute gifts this year. The packaging is already gift-ready and inside your recipients will find sophicsticated chocolates inspired by flavor notes and salts gathered from the world’s four corners such as Thai ginger, chai, caramel and Himalayan sea salt. These would make fantastic hostess gifts or last minute gifts for colleagues, friends, and family. Find a list here of the local shops in Massachusetts where you can stop by and pick up some Harbor Sweets chocolate.
4. Hotel Tonight Gifts – There’s nothing I like better than a great staycation, and this app is my new best friend for finding amazing deals on last minute hotel rooms. And they just released a new version of the app that allows you to gift a hotel stay through a credit. Great properties that you might see in Boston are the Boston Harbor Hotel, The Hyatt Boston Waterfront, Nine Zero Hotel, The Liberty Hotel, and more! (Hotel Tonight works in cities all over the world, not just Boston too!) Merry Christmas to You — Use Code KIMWORLD for a $25 credit in all new accounts.
5. Wagamama Gift Card – Looking for something just a little bit different? Grab a gift card for dinner at Wagamama. This UK chain serves up fresh noodles and other delicious options in four Boston locations (the only locales in the US!): Faneuil Hall, Harvard Square, The Pru, and the new locale in Lynnfield. Stop by and pick up a gift card for a great last minute gift!
6. 90+ Cellars Wine Club – If you haven’t tried this local brand of wines with the best tag line ever (Saturday Night Taste. Tuesday Night Prices.), you should rectify the situation very soon! Online you can gift an amazing last minute gift of the 90+ Cellars Wine Club. Your recipients will get quarterly shipments of wine specially curated to reflect the best of what they have to offer each season. It’s so easy to give as well. Hop on the web site, purchase the membership, and select “yes, this is a gift.” I am personally loving the 90+ Cellars Prosecco Sparking Wine right now. It would make a great hostess gift and would be a great pick for your Christmas and New Years celebrations!